Friday, August 7, 2015

Topography trip

And now we go smoothly in topography and geography. It is very important in our view to have a basic knowledge about the city or land where you are traveling. First !!! First, locate the airport or central train station in the city. Relatively bus, but he will be close to the station. Secondly - if the city has a subway system - find out where there are major interchange stations or ... end stations of the line.- But why? Believe me, from now on you should look for such accommodation, that were either close to the main railway stations or at the end subway station. This will greatly facilitate your sightseeing around the city will save a lot of time and money. Besides hotels and economy hotel located  from the city center, but next to the metro can be half cheaper than those in the center. And while you can from them to get to the center for minor eg. In 20 minutes. A similar situation I had was during his stay in Krakow. The last time I was there and then a train when I was a few years old and completely not remember the topography of the city. The first thing a planned apartament in the old town, but after a while I realized that the rent a room in the old town is almost suicide not only price but also in terms of congestion. That's why I decided to choose a cheap apartment near the center of where exactly know how far I have to train where I have various monuments and by the way I enjoyed the quiet. Hotel in the center is perfect for business travel where you need to be close to the venue, close to the train, etc. However, taking a trip where we focus on hiking accommodation slightly outside the Old Town is a great option.



No comments:

Post a Comment