Saturday, May 23, 2015

What to get ready for the trip

Ok ... So really we try to see what we need to be able to travel even taking into account the short-term trip. First, try to see the weather - in order to know what to pack. The farther, the better to choose warm or too light light clothing - unless it stay in the Caribbean then choose mainly swimsuit and pareo. But seriously ... Whenever we go to private places or is agritourism should bring all-most of these sites is not intended to provide customer service with minimal luggage. Personally, I always choose apartments, where I have access to a large amount of towels in the room waiting for me with fresh linen, towels, hair dryer and toiletries handy. Similarly, I was rent a flat in Krakow, where everything was waiting for me - and I felt at home. In addition to the clothes should be packed extremely comfortable! shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment